Thursdays, March 2-23, 2017 | 6:30 - 7:30 p.m.
The Indiana Pacers Boomer Mini Dribblers is a program like no other for Kindergarten through 3rd graders! It is a four week instructional program for kids in grades K-3rd designed to introduce and teach the FUNdamentals of Basketball in a unique and exciting way.
These will be hour long sessions, once a week and will build each athletes ball handling skills, confidence, and teamwork! In addition, they will learn a choreographed routine that will be performed on the PACERS FLOOR before a game. Afterwards, they will be able to stay and enjoy the pros!
Clinic registration included an Indiana Pacers t-shirt, basketball and one FREE ticket to the game! Additional tickets will be available at discounted rates to purchase many as needed so friends and family can witness this once in a life time experience.
Pregame performance on the Pacers floor is scheduled for March 28, 2017 vs. Minnesota.
On the day of the game performance March 28th, 2017:
· Everyone will meet at the main concourse of Bankers Life Fieldhouse at 5:30pm
· We will walk down to the event level at 5:45pm
· The game performance will be approximately 6:30pm
· All friends and family will be able to sit in section 16 to view the performance
· At the conclusion of the show, we will meet in between sections 20&1 at the front of the facility
· There you will be able to pick up your Mini Dribbler and enjoy the game from your seats
Boys and Girls grades K-3rd
Questions? Contact: Adam Branch
email@example.com · 317-452-0349
Register at: www.TNBABasketball.com/Pacers